Corporate Classes We can offer a variety of corporate well-being Yoga and Pilates classes and workshops. Corporate well-being classes are increasingly recognised as an investment into your employees health and well-being and are now being offered as part of an organisations health and well-being strategy to:-
• Increased productivity • Reduced staff turnover • Reduced employee absenteeism • Create higher job satisfaction amongst employees
• More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your company Benefits to Employee
• Reduces stress, anxiety and fatigue
• Reduces muscle tension and pain
• Increases energy and vitality
• Improves memory, mental clarity and concentration
• Improves posture, muscle tone and flexibility
• Improves overall health, resulting in less sick-days and absences
• Increases motivation and efficiency
• Improves morale in the workplace
We can offer a variety of corporate well-being services including building a well-being programme and timetable for you.
If you have a spare meeting room or space that can be used, we can provide the classes and equipment and a programme that works for your employees.
We currently take a number of corporate classes for businesses in Manchester and South Manchester and can provide all the equipment for the classes.
Classes and workshops available in a variety of Yoga disciplines, including Hatha, Ashtanga, Yin, Vinyasa, Chair, Restorative, Mindfulness,
Meditation and Pilates.
Please contact Kate directly to discuss your employee well-being requirements, for further information and prices.
Rates from £50 for an hour depending on location and times.